Black DigiQ® DX3 BBQ Temperature Control
- Flex Neck Magnet Mount for DigiQ
- Pit Bull Fan
- Ball Valve Adapter for Old Country BBQ Pits Gravity Fed Smoker
- Magnetic Stand
- Full-time adaptive control algorithm learns how your pit behaves for better stability and accuracy.
- High-intensity LED display that is visible in bright sunlight
- Runs on 100-240V AC power
- Dishwasher-safe probes means cleanup is a cinch - (1) 6ft food probe and (1) 6ft pit (meat) probe included
- Can control up to two powerful Pit Bull 25 CFM fans (for bigger cookers)
- Controls temperatures ranging from 32˚F-475˚F range with +/- 2˚F accuracy
- Aluminum control box is rugged and rust-free
- Because of its precision, your fuel burns more efficiently, lasts longer, and saves you money.
- Available in Black
Flex Neck Magnet Mount for DigiQ
The flex neck magnet mount is designed for use with our DigiQ and CyberQ control models. Simply place it on any magnetic surface to conveniently hold your BBQ Guru controller. It has an extremely strong magnet that will hold your control securely to a cool spot on your smoker, steel table or trailer frame. The flex neck allows you to twist or turn the control to face you.
Note: Hot surfaces will weaken any magnet over time. Magnets do not stick to aluminum or stainless steel.
Pit Bull Fan
The Pit Bull Power Draft Fan supplies air at 25 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) to wood and charcoal grill fires in BIG BBQ Pits such as large offsets, whole hog cookers, oil drum pits and more.
The Pit Bull comes with a 6' lead wire so the fan and control unit can be mounted in separate locations.Ball Valve Adapter for Old Country BBQ Pits Gravity Fed Smoker is also included.